This post introduces how to create runnable file from Wiznet github project. This configuration tool provides 2 ways to configure our product in GUI mode and Console mode, so users can choose a way depending on their convenience.
Exporting project file
- Choose project on Project Browser and click right-button of mouse
- Select [Export]-[Java]-[Runnable JAR file]
3. In Launch configuration choose WIZnet_Configuration_Tool and designate exported file path.
Handling with Project ‘configuration_tool’ is missing required library Error
When this project is imported and builded, following error might occur
This error occurs because Library path is set as absolute path in Eclipse, so this error can be solved following way. (This solution will be updated later)
- Select [x]-marked library and click [Edit] button
- Select corresponding library in your [Eclipse installed path]\plugins folder(Versions might be different depending on your develop environment)
Setup Window Builder for Java GUI
Wiznet Configuration tool is based on Java GUI Tool,Window Builder, so you need to install to make use of our source code.
- open eclipse.org/windowbuilder
- move to the Download page
3.On the red-squared area, click the download link site(Update Site), which suitable your Eclipse version.(Integration Version might be unstable, so choose Release Version)
4.When you click the link, a page below will show up (in this post I clicked “4.3(Kelper)”
5.Follow the instructions on the page, then plug-in will be installed.
6.Run Eclipse and select “Help -> Install New Software..”
7.In the pop-up window, clink [Add…] button and “Add Repository” window shows up.
8.In “Add Repository” window, enter arbitrary name in “Name” box, and copy and paste the address of the update site in “Location” box. (refer to red-squared box in following picture)
9.When “OK” button clicked, following contents will show up. Here, click “Select All” and “Next>” buttons
10.Items to be installed will show up. Confirm and click “Next >” button.
11.Accept the term and the license agreement. Click “Finish” button.
12.Installing will start
13. After finishing click “Yes” button and restart Eclipse.
14.After restarting Eclipse, to activate Window Builder click 1. [Window -> Show Toolbar] and [Maximizing button] on upper right side.